Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

            LONG TIME,NO HEAR!

 Hi everyone! I am back after exams and busy matters. How are you all?
It's my Christmas vacation now and I'm free, so I have come back to post 
my artworks!!!

Here is my x' mas snowman!!!



I did this art on Christmas Day, I was thinking what should I do?
My mom put me a website called ART PROJECT FOR KIDS. I chose a snowman image started working on it. After I completed, everyone told it was nice!

                                        I  hope  you  also  liked  it!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
    you may be a great author. I will ensure that
    I bookmark your blog and will come back very soon.
    I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice weekend!


    my weblog; Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much and yes, i love writing stories and about things. Thanks a lot for your encouragement. and sorry for replying late....

      Delete