Sunday, June 15, 2014

SOC Week 1 - Arty Paper weight

It's been so long since I posted in my blog...
I have decided to participate in the Summer of Colors (SOC) 2014. It is a  weekly challenge hosted by Aunt Kristin in which she gives color prompt. The first week's color prompt is:

Aqua, Yellow and  Smudge, Spalsh or Pop of Hot Pink

I got delayed because I am down with fever and congestion.
I have thought that I will make paper weights. 
Here's the first one:


Aqua appears green here :(
Click on the image to enlarge it.

I am linking it to SOC 2014.


11 comments:

  1. Painted rocks! LOVE them! This is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I absolutely love your paperweight! What a creative way to used the SOC colors! Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again! I just wanted to say THANK YOU and so happy to have you play along! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome...you know I love it!!!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete